NEWS


DONDUO ELECTRIC

public charging piles continued to incread in china

2023-12-13

https://www.in-en.com


With the development of new energy fields, China's charging piles and charging infrastructure continue to grow

The International New Energy Network publish an article as follows :

According to news on December 11, the China Charging Alliance announced the operation status of the national electric vehicle charging and swapping infrastructure in November. Data shows that there will be 101,000 more public charging piles in November 2023 than in October, a year-on-year increase of 51.7%.

As of November 2023, member units within the alliance have reported a total of 2.626 million public charging piles, including 1.1408 million DC charging piles and 1.477 million AC charging piles. From December 2022 to November 2023, an average of approximately 75,000 new public charging piles will be added each month.

The detailed data are summarized as follows:

Provincial, district and municipal operation status of public charging infrastructure

Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Hubei, Shandong, Beijing, Anhui, Henan, and Sichuan are the top 10 areas for public charging piles, with a construction ratio of 71.1%.

The country's charging electricity is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Hebei, Sichuan, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Fujian, Shandong, Henan, Shaanxi and other provinces. The electricity flows are mainly buses and passenger cars, and other types of vehicles such as sanitation logistics vehicles and taxis The proportion is relatively small.

In November 2023, the total charging power nationwide was approximately 3.54 billion kWh, an increase of 330 million kWh from the previous month, a year-on-year increase of 78.3%, and a month-on-month increase of 10.4%.

Operation status of public charging infrastructure operators

As of November 2023, the top 15 charging piles operated by charging operating companies across the country are:

Te Laidian operates 495,000 units

Star Charging operates 438,000 units

Cloud fast charging operates 428,000 units

State Grid operates 196,000 units

Xiaoju Charging operates 148,000 units

Wei Jingyun operates 131,000 units

Dake Cloud operates 114,000 units

Shenzhen vehicle grid operates 83,000 units

China Southern Power Grid operates 79,000 units

Yiwei Energy operates 74,000 units

Hui Charging operates 67,000 units

Wancheng Wanchong operates 52,000 units

Weilan fast charge operates 48,000 units

Wanma Aichong operates 31,000 units

China Putian operates 28,000 units

These 15 operators accounted for 92.4% of the total, and the remaining operators accounted for 7.6% of the total.

Overall operation of charging infrastructure

From January to November 2023, the increase in charging infrastructure was 3.054 million units, of which the increase in public charging piles was 828,000 units, and the increase in private charging piles built with vehicles was 2.226 million units, a year-on-year increase of 27.4%.

As of November this year, the cumulative number of charging infrastructure nationwide was 8.264 million units, a year-on-year increase of 67.0%.

charging station,charging infrastructure

RELATED INFORMATION