NEWS


DONDUO ELECTRIC

China Charging Alliance: In February, public charging piles increased by 51.2% year-on-year

2024-03-22

www.chargerpile.com


CCTV news: China Charging Alliance released on March 11 the operation status of the national electric vehicle charging and swapping infrastructure in February 2024.

Regarding the operation of public charging infrastructure, there were 44,000 more public charging piles in February 2024 than in January 2024, a year-on-year increase of 51.2% in February. As of February 2024, member units within the alliance have reported a total of 2.826 million public charging piles, including 1.239 million DC charging piles and 1.586 million AC charging piles. From March 2023 to February 2024, an average of about 80,000 new public charging piles will be added every month.

Regarding the provincial, district and municipal operation of public charging infrastructure, the proportion of public charging piles built in the top 10 regions of Guangdong, Zhejiang, Jiangsu, Shanghai, Hubei, Shandong, Beijing, Anhui, Henan and Sichuan accounted for 70.7%. The country's charging electricity is mainly concentrated in Guangdong, Jiangsu, Hebei, Sichuan, Zhejiang, Shanghai, Shandong, Fujian, Shaanxi, Henan and other provinces. The electricity flows are mainly buses and passenger cars, and other types of vehicles such as sanitation logistics vehicles and taxis The proportion is relatively small. In February 2024, the total charging electricity in the country was approximately 3.64 billion kWh, a decrease of 580 million kWh from the previous month, a year-on-year increase of 43.4%, and a month-on-month decrease of 13.7%.

Regarding the operation of public charging infrastructure operators, as of February 2024, the top 15 number of charging piles operated by charging operating companies across the country are: 544,000 charging piles operated by Telaidian, 477,000 operating by Xingxing Charging, and 476,000 operating cloud fast charging Taiwan, State Grid operates 196,000 units, Wei Jingyun operates 149,000 units, Dake Cloud operates 138,000 units, Xiaoju Charging operates 131,000 units, China Southern Power Grid operates 90,000 units, Shenzhen Automotive Power Grid operates 84,000 units, and Yiwei Energy operates 75,000 units, Huichong operates 72,000 units, Wancheng Wanchong operates 53,000 units, Weilan Fast Charge operates 49,000 units, Wanma Aichong operates 33,000 units, and China Putian operates 30,000 units. These 15 operators accounted for 91.9% of the total, and the remaining operators accounted for 8.1% of the total.

Regarding the overall operation of charging infrastructure, from January to February 2024, the increase in charging infrastructure was 530,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 6.17%. Among them, the increase of public charging piles was 156,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 5.72%, and the increase of private charging piles equipped with vehicles was 416,000 units, a year-on-year increase of 7.09%. As of February 2024, the cumulative number of charging infrastructure nationwide is 9.023 million units, a year-on-year increase of 63.7%.

Comparing charging infrastructure and electric vehicles, from January to February 2024, the increase in charging infrastructure was 530,000 units, and domestic sales of new energy vehicles were 1.025 million units. Charging infrastructure and new energy vehicles continue to grow rapidly. The incremental ratio of piles to vehicles is 1:1.9, and the construction of charging infrastructure can basically meet the rapid development of new energy vehicles.

ev charging pile,EV charging station,EV Charging pile

RELATED INFORMATION